Before filling out the registration, please note the following guidelines below. By submitting the online registration, the guest(s) agree to abide by the highlighted guidelines of the Walden House.
- We are a masked facility; Masks must properly cover the nose and mouth in all indoor areas of the House, apart from an assigned guest room.
- All guests seeking to stay overnight must participate in the check-in process.
- Food or drinks, aside from water, are not allowed in the guest rooms unless medically necessary
- RMHC INW does now allow the following:
- Candles, incense, or other open flames.
- Pets inside or anywhere on property.
- Alcohol, marijuana, illegal drugs, and/or weapons, including concealed weapon permit.
- Smoking/vaping/e-cigarette use inside the House. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor smoking areas.