Check in Date
· You can check-in up to 1 day prior to your appointment.
· You cannot complete your reservation without a specific date. Please do not start your reservation until you have a confirmed medical appointment.
· You can reserve a room up to 30 days in advance.
· Non-hospitalized patient appointments must be no more than 2 days apart.
· You cannot make a same day reservation. If you are requesting to stay starting on the current date, please enter tomorrow’s date as your check-in date. Contact Family Placement after you enter in your request (971) 230-6702.
Check out Date
· If your child is admitted to the hospital, we recommend that you choose a check out date further than anticipated.
· You may make a reservation for up to 3 months. Longer stays can be considered, depending on availability.
· Check out is before 12:00pm.
· All guests (18 and older) must present a picture form of identification upon arrival at the House.
· For the safety of our guests, all adults will be screened against the National Sex Offender Registry.
· Every guest family member (including patient) must pass a health screening to ensure they are symptom-free.
· Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
To qualify to stay, the following criteria must be met:
· The patient is 21 or younger.
· The family resides 30 or more miles away from the treating hospital.
· All family members must be free of contagious illness.
· The family can function independently in our community living environments.
If you need assistance making a reservation with us, click on the Request Help button in the right-hand corner above, and our Family Placement Team will call you within 24 hours.
Please complete the information below and our Family Placement Coordinator will contact you within 24 hours.