Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Inland Northwest

If you are the parent / legal guardian or caregiver of a patient receiving medical care in the Coeur d' Alene area, please complete the following record. Social workers and medical staff can also send referrals. Remember, all families referred to places operated by the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Inland Northwest (RMHC) must meet the minimum eligibility requirements.

To stay at Walden House, guests must:

- Be the independently cared for patient or caregiver of someone who is receiving medical care or treatment at Kootenai Health or a Kootenai Health approved clinic
- Be willing and able to pass a search of the national sex offender registry.
- Be able and willing to pay $55 / night

For Walden House financial concerns, call 208-625-5042 to speak with a social worker and get a referral.